Important Flight Information
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled flight time. Prior to your flight you will sign-in and put on your flight suit (over your clothes) and headset (for communication with the pilot). Flight suits are provided BUT be sure to dress appropriately for the weather.
- No loose articles allowed during flight (camera, water bottle, etc.) Your pilot will let you know if an item is not allowed due to safety concerns
- Passengers must be at least 4 ft. tall and weigh less than 220 lbs.
- You must bring your flight ticket(s) and/or voucher, if applicable.
The best time to fly is in the morning. We begin scheduling flights at sunrise. Earlier in the day the weather is calmer and the ride will be less bumpy. In the afternoon, the flight can be a little bumpy. If you are not available for a morning flight, we would suggest flying later in the afternoon after 4pm.
- You may change or cancel your reservation with no charge if you notify us at least 48 hours before your scheduled flight.
- If you cancel your flight within the 48-hour window, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of the flight(s) booked if your timeslots are not filled.
- If you reschedule your flights to a different day within the 48-hour window, a 50% late-change fee will be charged for each flight booked if your timeslots are not filled.
Please remember the weather may change by the time you get to the airport. Your pilot will make every effort to contact you at the number you provided to notify you of any cancellations or delays due to weather. We do not fly in wind speeds over 15 MPH. or if there is a threat of bad weather.